Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Why we should brush our teeth

In Literacy we had to make a persuasive writing about any topic we wanted, I chose to do mine
about why we should brush our teeth. Do you brush your teeth morning and night? I do.
Tell me in the comments!
 Why we should brush our teeth  

By Lilly.
In my opinion we should brush our teeth because
it will prevent bacteria building up around your
front and back teeth.


The most important reason if you don't brush you


teeth you could get gum disease.
But if you brush your teeth it is very unlikely to
get diseases in your gums.


Another point is the sugar in the food that we eat
will build up on your teeth and they could start to
rot in a period of time so that is why it is
good to brush morning and night.

I therefore believe that you should brush your teeth
morning and night so you don't get diseases in your
gums and your teeth don't rot.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Eloise.
    This is amazing because you shocked me on what can happen when you don’t brush your teeth and I think others will get shocked to.
    This reminded me of the time I used to forget to brush my teeth and I had to brush them for 4 mins the next day.
    Next time, you could make the text a little bit smaller.
    How did you think of this topic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lilly! I think that you are correct and that you should brush your teeth every day! If your teeth have a diseases, then when you are eating your teeth would hurt. I really think that you did an AMAZING job!^v^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilly it's me your friend Ella I agree that we should brush your teeth because you don't want to end up gumming food down when you an adult. I really like your work!!šŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post