Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Protect our oceans from litter!

In literacy we had to make a persuasive writing about any topic I chose to do mine about litter in our oceans.
Have you ever seen litter in the oceans? If you have, do you pick it up? Let me know in the comments .




Why we need to protect our oceans from litter 
By Lilly


In my opinion you should stop littering because the litter can kill them if they eat it or get tangled up in it. 


Another point is if you litter please think twice, because if you don't pick it up and it goes in the water it could and probably will kill an animal. 


Finally, it could even expand in their body if they swallow it. It will tangle around their stomach and it will cause them to die.


I therefore believe that we should not leave our litter in the ocean because it is killing the sea life in many different ways without the sea life  we would have no fish to eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post