Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Matariki Printing!

Kia Ora bloggers! 2 weeks ago on Friday we started a matariki art task, It was called foam printing, Basically we had to draw our mountains and seven stars onto a practice piece of paper as a draft copy. once we had done that it had been checked of by a teacher to see if we could get our foam piece, once we got it we had to copy our design onto our piece of foam carefully without piercing it. when we had fully copied the design we went to dye it. There was a roller with coloured dye on it (multi-pule of them)  we would roll it onto our foam piece and then press it onto a piece of A4 paper, leaving the indented lines white and leaving a coulred desin of the background so the stars and the mountain outlines were were visible. have you ever done foam rolling? if so was it at home or at school? 


Have a great afternoon! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post